[access-uk] Re: Netbooks

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:56:46 +0100

Hi Chris.

I own the Samsung N120, a 10.1 inch netbook with a 97% full size keyboard and integrated 2.1 piece speaker system. If you want more info including pricing and specs, feel free to give me a buzz on Skype and I can provide more specifics.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>