[access-uk] Re: NetGem I-Player AD Set Top Box - Station Identification

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:05:52 -0000

Keith

I can't answer your questions about the Netgem box, other than to say that,
now that they have stopped making it there probably won't be any firmware
upgrades.

I just wanted to ask whether your Portset Media Centre can play DVD's.  We
have been discussing this on another list, and the one I have won't play
them, but on the Portset website this facility is mentioned.  It would be
helpful to know if newer versions are able to play DVD's.

Wendy