[access-uk] Re: Net Books.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:02:32 +0100

Hi Andrew.

Could you please tell us what it is your looking for? Netbooks come in many shapes and sizes, with different notable features depending on brand and price point. Are you looking for something with a long battery life? large screen? dedicated video card etc?

Please furnish more details, then we can recommend products that would most likely be of interest to you.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>