[access-uk] Re: Net Book Thread - Tosheba NB 100

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:37:31 -0000

Adrien I liked the NC10 immediately when I saw it and didn't even bother going to look at the Tosheba. According to the man in curry's, but then they are all Sales Talk, he tried to say the batteries could last on e-mail and Internet and documents up to 6 and a half hours. Jackie will be able to tell us this.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>