[access-uk] Re: Net Book Thread - Tosheba NB 100

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Nutt <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:30:52 +0000

Hi Steve,
Nope, the NC10 comes with a 6 cell battery, more than most netbooks on the
market for the same price.
On Friday, December 12, 2008 at 11:23 PM (GMT), Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Eleanor,

If it is the standard three cell battery that comes with Netbooks, it is
about two hours at most, not six.  I believe the NC10 comes with a lower
capacity battery by default, like the MSI Wind does.

All the best

Steve

Message sent at 11:30:29 PM GMT on Friday, December 12, 2008