[access-uk] Re: Nero 7 and Roxio Record Now Le compatibility

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:25:16 +0100

In fact, all of these programs do the same job in basically the same way.
They are all, therefore, going to interfere with each other if there is more
than one of them installed on a system.  All of these programs recommend
that the others are uninstalled.

The result is you need to decide what application you intend to use for
burning and then to stick to it.

Hth,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...