[access-uk] Re: Nero 7 and Roxio Record Now Le compatibility

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:06:05 +0100

I think you should take off Nero altogether and use Roxio, since surely
Roxio does what you need? I don't believe that Record Now was made by
Roxio as on my laptop I have a programme called Sonic Record Now, which
sounds more like it. Hope that helps.
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:56:36 +0100, "G. McFarlane"
<gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi
> I recently bought a DELL laptop xps1210 which came with Roxio's Record
> Now. I purchased and downloaded  Nero 7 and put it on but after choosing
> tracks and files to burn I always get a Nero error. From what I've
> gleaned from the list, the two can clash. Is this truly the case or can
> the two co-exist - it would be good to have access to both. I don't need
> to write re-writable disks - can I close this part of the program to make
> the two coexist? Finally if I have to remove Roxio (by the way it's the L
> E version which is accessible) is there anything else I need to do to
> make Nero 7 wrk, like reinstall?
> Thanks in advance.
> Gordon McFarlane

Christopher Hallsworth