From: Barry G
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:34 PM
To: Access Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] Need lopts of iPhone and iTunes help please!!!

Hi folks, I haven't yet decided whether it was a mistake or not but I've just
gotten myself an iPhone 4S...

I've been trying to sign up to an iPhone users list but the only one for which
I had an address is a by-invitation-only job.  Does anyone have a subscription
address for such a list?

Secondly, I understand this little beastie will only talk to my PC using
iTunes, does anyone know of a way of getting JAWS to talk to iTunes?

All the very best in desperate anticipation,
Barry G

database 6753 (20111229) __________