[access-uk] Re: Need lopts of iPhone and iTunes help please!!!

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 00:48:24 -0000

Hi Frances, any idea how to actually join the list please?  I sent a blank
message to the address you gave with subscribe in the subject line, but it was
rejected as no such address...

I am very curious about why it seems to be so incredibly difficult to join an
iPhone mailing list!!!

All the totally confusticated best,
Barry G