[access-uk] Re: Need lopts of iPhone and iTunes help please!!!

  • From: "Frances Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:50:24 -0000

with regard to a iphone list blindapple@yahoogroups. is a good list.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry G
  Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:34 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Need lopts of iPhone and iTunes help please!!!

  Hi folks, I haven't yet decided whether it was a mistake or not but I've just
gotten myself an iPhone 4S...

  I've been trying to sign up to an iPhone users list but the only one for
which I had an address is a by-invitation-only job.  Does anyone have a
subscription address for such a list?

  Secondly, I understand this little beastie will only talk to my PC using
iTunes, does anyone know of a way of getting JAWS to talk to iTunes?

  All the very best in desperate anticipation,
  Barry G

database 6753 (20111229) __________