[access-uk] Re: Need a link please

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:42:16 +0100

I'm using FF as I've set webvisum to automatically open, and I'm captcha
solving every day.  Other than that, ff works well for me really.  I don't
think it's any faster than ie 7 though, and like you Carol I didn't really want
to change either.  The only tiny issue is that when I log into my account (BT)
Jaws doesn't read the password box, and the cursor doesn't drop into it either.
 I just press down arrow once to overcome this.  No other issues as yet, though
I was managing to play Youtube videos just fine through IE and now I can't
through FF.  It says that either Javascript is disabled, (which it is not) or I
need to update Flash, (which may be true).  Not sure what the truth is there.
Might have to use IE to see what happens.

Jill.