[access-uk] Re: Nebula TV card and TV Aerial

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:03:42 +0100

Frank,

If you only want TV on one computer and have a free USB slot, you could buy the
USB and just plug it in yourself.  That's what I did in desperation.  I may
change one day to the card and have TV all over the house on our many computers
(we currently only have one), but not at the moment.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

Your friend:

--