[access-uk] Re: Navigation Software for Mobile Phones

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:32:34 -0000

Hi Sam,

If I were you, I wouldn't go for the total subscription package as you can't change your phone and transfer the wayfinder software over to another mobile. Go for the yearly subscription as this gives you more flexability. Look around on the net for a GPS receiver, you will find them cheaper on there. You can get the wayfinder to run in demo mode, but you would still need a GPS receiver.

HTH
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>