[access-uk] Re: Natwest online banking

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:37:41 -0000

Hi Audrey - Many thanks for this, feels like I can now breathe a sigh of
relief, will be back in touch with them in the morning to sort it out.

I got so frustrated with them this evening, I rang them at ten past 8, and they
asked loads of ID questions, and then told me that after 8 pm, they didn't have
full access to all resources, and would I call again in the morning! Feels like
a ridiculously fraud obsessed set up they have, I have non of all this with
other online accounts. All part of the fear culture, sometimes think I'm the
only one that doesn't buy in to it.

Anyway, thanks again, very helpful -

Andy