[access-uk] Re: NVDA

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:23:49 +0100

Hello,

Although this is a bit pedantic I agree you can only have 1 primary screen reader this is the one you use all the time and if nvda only comes out of the toolbox when we stops working it's not your primary screen reader.

On 21/07/2011 21:58, Alex Stone wrote:
Larry, I know that, but my point was, you can't have more than one primary
screen reader.
Cheers
Alex

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
andrew shipp
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok  the program is to do with  one  of my radios for hams,  it enables
me to program  the radio myself.  now there are some screens  that
Jaws
cannot
read,  so I  was wondering  if NVDA  would read it better for me.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
andrew shipp
Sent: 20 July 2011 13:01
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] NVDA

Hi All,  Please could someone   tell me  how good is NVDA please?  I'm
trying to read  a program  but Jaws  isn't  reading every thing on scream.
Andy S

All The Best
Kevin Cussick