[access-uk] Re: NVDA

Hi.
The keystroke is NVDA+ctrl+space.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Shake your love! I just can't shake your love!

On 31/12/2010 19:45, Kulvinder Bhogal wrote:
Hi all

i have been using the above for a good while now and haven't been able
to work out how to navigate away from a flash object on a web page once
the content has been viewed. I find myself cycling round and round the
buttons and not be able to get back to the rest of the web page.

Can anybody advise me how I do this since it is driving me mad.

Thanks for any help on this.

NVDA 2010.2, windows Vista home premium 64 bit, Firefox 3.6

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
skypename: bobba2006
Phone: +447792888797