[access-uk] Re: NOD 32 advice

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:38:29 -0000

Andy, its worth saying that you can disable that splash screen in NOD32.

In the NOD32 control panel cursor right down to the bottom of the list to NOD32
System Setup.  Tab over to the right hand box to set up.  The second check box
enables you to disable the splash screen at start up.

I ust have done something right when I first installed NOD32 as I've never been
plagued by this problem, and Windows starts for me without any great delays.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx