[access-uk] Re: NOD 32 advice

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:10:36 -0000

Hi christopher.

Thanks gor responding to my question.  I've got NOD 32 on a thirty day trial
and was intending to install it on three computers.  However, if I'm going
to have problems like this, then I'm not prepared to pay, I think £70 a
year.  Pehaps I'll just copy you and return to AVG, which, incidentally,
gave me no such problems.

Thanks again.

Andy