[access-uk] Re: NEEDING A NEW WASHER, AGAIN!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:21:13 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

Absolute rubbish *smile*. If your after a machine with manual controls Carol, I suggest something from the Hotpoint range as they do a few which are totally accessible and which can be brailed. Ask your local electrical retailer what's available as I'm sure they have some of the cheaper as well as more expensive models in stock.

All the best, Ibrahim.