[access-uk] Re: NEED MP3 PLAYER - NOT APPLE

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:37:03 -0400

Hi carol,

Take a look at:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

The players come in capacities up to 8-GB but are expandable with
microSDHC cards up to 32 GB of extra capacity.

Cheers,

Laz

"Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a fairly simple but good quality MP3 player for my husband
for Christmas.  It must have tactile keys and hold at least 20GB.  he
doesn't want anything Apple.

Any suggestions would be most welcome, thanks.

--
Carol P

--
Affordable Talking MP3 Players! FM radio, voice recording, expandable
memory, great bookmarking capabilities, and a lot more! Play MP3, WMA,

Download our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Contact info: