[access-uk] NC10 question

  • From: "Tim Crawford" <tj.crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:25:44 -0000

Hi,

I've just acquired a new Samsung NC10, and notice there is quite a bit of
pre-installed software on the machine, including some Sansung utilities.

I was wondering can some of these programs be removed without any adverse
effects, for example I don't intend to use the webcam facility, so can I remove
anything pertaining to this feature?

Also, I'd be greatful for any tips on any tweeks I can make to xp to improve
the nc10's overall performance, and conserve battery life.

Thanks,

Tim.