[access-uk] Re: NC10 extended battery

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:35:42 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,
Well, you can back up your system with norton ghost 2003 by clicking on "back
up" in the program and by following the wizard. Likewise, you can restore your
system by clicking on "restore" and following the wizard. However, I am afraid
Norton ghost 2003 does not handle external hardrives so it is best to create a
partition on your HD to save the back up and restore it from there. You can of
course back up your system onto a DVD. I personally have 2 hardrives in my PC
so I've got an image of my system backed up on my second drive and I use it to
restore my system.
I hope I was able to answer your question.
Take care,
Lyn & Twinny