[access-uk] Re: NC10 extended battery

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:55:59 -0000

Hi James.

All the info is on the EBay page I'm pointing to in my message. 14 hours though is the absolute maximum not the theoretical operating time, it should last around 10 hours during normal use. Please also note that it doesn't fit inside the cover as supplied with the NC10, so if you use the cover extensively you might want to consider getting a bag. I can recommend one of those as well, just ask.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 01:49:29 PM GMT on Monday, February 02, 2009