[access-uk] Re: NC10 extended battery

Thanks for this, Ibrahim,   annabell.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 8:20 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: NC10 extended battery

  Hi.

  Oh, I bought a case off EBay, its a messenger style bag with two compartments
for storage of accessories.  The neat thing about this bag though is that the
compartments can be detached and turned in to separate bags.  One has a wrist
strap attachment and the other can be turned in to a belt pouch.  Anyway, here
is the link on EBay where you can read more info and by one if your interested.
 Their 20 quid plus postage but well worth the money in my view:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAMSUNG-NC10-LIGHTWEIGHT-SHOULDER-TRAVEL-BAG-CARRY-CASE_W0QQitemZ350138794340QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_LaptopCasesBags?hash=item350138794340&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1690%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

  All the best, Ibrahim.