[access-uk] Re: NC10 and solid state drives

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:17:55 +0100

Hi Carl.

There is no reason that I can see why this wouldn't be technically possible, however the hard drive is not an officially replaceable item and is quite difficult to get to considering you have to completely open the casing of the machine. You'll also void your guarantee so if things go wrong then your on your own in getting things working again.

Good luck and have fun.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>