[access-uk] Re: N82 batteries

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:48:44 +0100

Thanks Jack. Ideally, it'd be nice to only pay a few quid for one, but most of
the reviews I have read by those that did, were very unhappy with what they
got, battery not holding charge etc. Would probably prefer to pay more, and get
the genuine product. It seems that Nokia don't sell them any more, from looking
on their website -

Andy