[access-uk] Re: N73 battery

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:20:49 -0000

Hi Jackie,

I don't have one yet, but apparently, the N95-8GB has improved battery life,
as it has a higher capacity battery.  Also, if you update the firmware to
the regular N95 to Version 20, then also your battery life does improve.  I
can attest to this, as I have updated my firmware, and it certainly has.

All the best

Steve