[access-uk] Re: N73 battery

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:18:38 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Yes, you are talking rubbish <Big Smile>.

You can turn off 3G.  Go to Tools, Settings, Phone, Network, and from there,
select Network Mode.  It will currently be set to Dual Mode.  If you set it
to GSM, you will effectively turn off 3G.  Do not do this though, if you use
it to download data, as it will slow you down.  For example, if you get
Email through GPRS, rather than 3G, you will be going quite a bit slower.

All the best

Steve

All the best

Steve