[access-uk] Re: N70 and memory cards

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:09:30 -0000

Hi Chris

I would like to ask a supplementary question on folders and the memory card.
I want to ensure that my contacts are storred in the memory card one day.
If I ever changed the phone for something else more up-to-date than the N70,
how would you advise me to do this.  Copy to memory card, or store the
contacts somewhere else.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne