[access-uk] Re: N70 and memory cards

  • From: "Matthew Allbones" <mallbones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:40:11 -0000

Hi

I have recently tried to use the blue tooth data transfer system, but I
found it wouldn't connect.  Not sure why, so I have backed up my old
phone to my pc and then have restored the contacts to the new phone.  I
did this through the usb, but I know I can do it throug the blue tooth
as well.

Not sure why I couldn't get the phones to speak to each other, but the
low tech way worked very well.

Matt