[access-uk] N70 and RNIB

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:28:30 -0000

I am pleased to say that this outlet Access.co.uk is fantastic.  Since putting
out my communication re the above, I had within minutes a response from RNIB
informing me that they are now unable to contact the gentleman on whose behalf
they were selling the phone!  Interesting!  All I can say is if you are out
there Sir and on this list and wishing for assistance or if anyone knows you,
we would all be delighted to support you in gaining the necessary skills to use
the phone with Talks.  Personally I have had so much help and support in the
short time since I have been a member of access.co.uk.  Thank you all very much
indeed.

Eleanor