[access-uk] N120 disks

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:53:36 +0100

Hi Terry.

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming the number of disks in your N120
package.  Make sure you don't make the same mistake I did and as soon as
possible create a recovery snapshot of your netbook using the Samsung Recovery
Solution software.  If something goes wrong, you won't be able to reinstall the
operating system as the disk you've got like mine only contains drivers and
utilities that come preloaded with windows.

All the best and I hope you like the netbook.