To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: [access-uk] N120

Hi
I read Terry's question to Ibrahim. I became interested in this Netbook following much discussion on this forum and took myself off to Curry's to look at it. I was informed they did not have it and had stopped selling it. interesting! Seems they have now moved on to something else!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>