[access-uk] Re: My skype contacts?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:18:40 +0100

Thanks a lot to all who replied. Sorry I should've mentioned that I'm using Skype 1.1.0.79 and saved you guessing. If I take Doris's advice and save the Skype settings files, I assume that all I would need to do after formatting is to copy them back to the Skype folder in the Application Data folder, right? I know it's an obvious question, but just to make sure.

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>