[access-uk] Re: My sent items folder has accidently emptied itself. Is there a way of getting the sent items back?

Hi roger,

I will take your advice and see if the box is ticked, although I think the box was ticked until recently. As I said at the beginning of this thread, it just emptied without me realising exactly why it had happened.
Alexander Shannon