[access-uk] Re: My sent items folder has accidently emptied itself. Is there a way of getting the sent items back?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:09:54 +0100

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your advice.

I did have the tool you are referring to on an old computer but I have not got it back on this computer as the PC it was on was running 98 and I now run XP home.

Thanks for the reminder about compacting when off line. I'll try and do this from mow on, however I have not had an error before when compacting as far as I can remember.

As to backing up e-mails, I take your point but,if you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by your reference to windows explorer?

Thank you for your help.

Alexander Shannon