[access-uk] Re: My mail box is full

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:34:46 -0000

hi barry, in O.E. go into the tools menu, go to "accounts". select the
account you use and tab round to "properties" and hit enter on it. you then
need to go to the "advanced" properties sheet and it's the last option
before the "OK" button. make sure it's unchecked. hope that helps.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx