[access-uk] My mail box is full

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:32:04 -0000

Hi all

I received the following message in my OE in box this morning, even though I
don't think my mailbox is full.  I've compacted, cleaned old messages,
emptied the deleted and sent folders and even ran a disc clean.  Any
suggestions as to what to do?

Your mailbox is full! It is currently over its allowed capacity.
As of now, incoming messages can no longer be received, and they are
being returned to the sender indicating your mailbox is full.

Note: mail kept in folders such as 'Trash', 'Deleted Items', etc.
count towards your quota.

Barry H