[access-uk] Re: My experiences with the Mac

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:02:38 +0100

To Mary, who might not know, I might also add to Andrew's post, that the
operating system which comes with all Macs now includes a screen reader for
ffree as part of the operating system.  Hence Andrew's and others' interest in
the Mac.  Its a fair bet that many including Andrew, might be attracted by the
stability and relative lack of bugs in the Apple OS, not to mention that the
writers of viruses give it less trouble as they tend not to target the Mac to
anything like the exstent they plague us Windows users.  Arguably, the Apple OS
is more secure too.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx