[access-uk] Re: My experience with the Touch at the Apple store

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:40:03 -0000

Hi Jackie -

Do you still have an N82 around anywhere? If so, and it's not too cheeky, I'd really be keen to hear if the same track played on both it and the touch really did pack out more umph on the Touch? When I was in the Apple store, you know how it is, I was trying to have hands on, but the assistant, who was pretty good really, also kept fiddling, and it might just be that between us, we were preventing us hearing the full power of a music track because voice over was also kicking in and out as he was fiddling with it, and that action may well have just affected the VO volume without achieving the max volume for music.

Thanks for the offer of your article on a docking station, I'd love to read it, I always appreciate what you have to say, and your experiences.

Thanks -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>