[access-uk] Re: My experience with the Touch at the Apple store

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:26:49 -0000

... But if you have it in TouchType mode, you release your finger in
order for the letter to be chosen.

So, drag your finger round the screen til you hear the letter you want
to type and then let go. Voila it has been typed. Then put your finger
back on the screen again to find the next one.

It's much faster than the old way. Nearly comparable with physical keys
where you have to tap buttons 3 times to get the letter you want, e.g.
you hit number 2 three times in order to get a letter C.