To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:16 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Music folder on Nokia N95

Hi all

I've just spent half an hour transferring MP3's from my computer to my N95 via data cable and File manager in PC Suite. I put them in N95>Memory card>music but, when I go into gallery > tracks on the mobile, there's nothing in there. I guess I've put them in the wrong place. So, where do I
put my MP3's?

Cheers

Barry