[access-uk] Re: Music files

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:28:02 -0000

Thank you Kevin, and I did post a correction re. not having to uncompress
lossless audio
before playing.  The WMA lossless format I didn't know about, but I guess that
being
Microsoft it has got scope for DRM as well as ID tags.

I should say my interest is mainly in very high quality personal use at home
and maybe
transfering high quality audio of my own creation for burning onto Cd at other
locations.
Trouble is though for that I'd probably need a more costly connection allowing
fast upload
times.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: