[access-uk] Re: Music Downloading

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:25:31 -0000

mp3 sparks is good

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Music Downloading

Hi List.

This is something I don't do myself, and after I was asked today what sites
are available for this kind of thing, I've come to the list to seek
guidance!

If people could just suggest three or four good sites to download singles,
albums etc, this would be appreciated.

I'll pop my address at the bottom if you'd just like to e-mail a suggestion
privately.

Many thanks.

Darran

darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx