From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Music.

Please can someone help:  why is it that when I copy an album the tracks are
in the correct order but when I go back to listen to it:  even when I list
it, the tracks play in reverse order and I cannot get track 1 to appear at
the top of the list.
I had no problems with this until I put Realplayer onto my laptop so I have
removed it and will have to put up with the annoyance of not being able to
see emails if I am listening to music: but I still cannot get my album
tracks in the correct order.

Mandy.