[access-uk] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 21:20:37 +0300

As well, there is a Firefox add-on that let you use IE favourites from within Firefox without importing them first. If you can't find it write back and I'll try to dig the URL up. I use this add-on and it's very good - my favourites are always synced and I can use the same shortcut keys IE uses to access favourites in Firefox.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan" <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>