[access-uk] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:40:12 +0100

Maybe I will one day. At the present I'm too familiar with IE to take on new instructions but perhaps one day my patience will run out. As my son did yesterday and he threw his printer against the wall and had to go buy a new one today. I admire his panache but it comes expensive. LOL

Roger

What disease did "cured" ham actually have?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>