[access-uk] Moving windows settings to new XP installation

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:13:49 +0100

I am shortly moving to XP Pro from win2k.  I have a new drive to install to
so I can move back to the old OS if anything goes wrong with it all.

I believe there is a method of taking the windows settings from the old
installation so it can be transferred to the new XP installation.  Can
someone point me to a site that describes the procedure and what can be
achieved with this method please?

Mark Threadgold