[access-uk] Moving windows settings to new XP installation

I am shortly moving to XP Pro from win2k.  I have a new drive to install to
so I can move back to the old OS if anything goes wrong with it all.

I believe there is a method of taking the windows settings from the old
installation so it can be transferred to the new XP installation.  Can
someone point me to a site that describes the procedure and what can be
achieved with this method please?

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

www.ccr100.co.uk