[access-uk] Re: Moving Favourites and email settings?

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:56:30 +0100

Hi Ari.

Your favorites are easy to back up.  In windows explorer, browse to your local
drive, documents and settings, your user name and then hit letter F until
Favorites is announced.  Now use control + C to copy to the clipboard and paste
to your USB stick.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx