  From: Darran Ross
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:33 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: More on set top boxes

  Andy, I can recommend the following site as a good jumping-off point for info
on boxes and their features.

  www.RadioandTelly.co.uk

  As far as being able to set these things up for recording etc, I've always
had to go down the road of learning a sequence of keystrokes and hoping to luck
that I've got them right when it comes down to it!

  Darran